Sale of Property
Selling of property in India by NRI is taxable under u/s 195 of the Income Tax Act, 1961 & often entail a TDS of >20% of the total sales proceeds of the property.
- Certicom can help obtain you Nil Tax Deduction or Lower Tax Deduction with Income Tax Assessing Office.
- In case, NRI seller is planning to re-invest capital gain we can also obtain for tax exemption certificate.
- Once sorted, we can help NRI file form 15CA and 15CB for repatriation of Funds.
- After filing form 15CA and 15CB, money can be transferred to country of residence else money can be retained in NRO account in India.
Complete end to end processing takes about 2-3 weeks being coordinated by a team of experts with activities like
– Coordination with Buyers and Sellers
– Valuation of Property & Documentation
– Tax determination and levy
– Coordination with Income Tax Deptt
– Lower Tax Deduction Certificate
– Repatriation of Funds Via 15CA, 15CB certificates
– Income tax filing for the Involved parties
– Assessment of Returns ( incl. Any demand, notice.. if any)
Pl reach us on below contact details
+91-98453 77948 / 98800 52923
Email : Fca.email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Certicom Consulting (see all)
- Filing New Form 15G / 15H Online Process - July 21, 2018
- Best Business Travel Credit cards for Indian Corporates - July 20, 2018
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account-Govt’s Special Scheme for Girl child - July 19, 2018