Company Tax Return Filing
All organizations enlisted in India are required to file income tax returns each year on or before September 30th. Under the Income Tax Act, organization expense form documenting falls under two classes, to be a specific domestic company or foreign company.
Domestic company means an Indian company wherein the pay is at risk to duty and organizations that have made plans for the assertion and installment of profits inside India.
Organizations enlisted with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs like Private Limited Company, One Person Company or Limited Company are named a Domestic Company.
2017 Income Tax Rate for Company
The following income tax rates are applicable for companies registered in India.
Salary impose rate of 25% of aggregate wage is relevant for organizations having a complete turnover of under Rs.50 crores in the year 2015-16. For organizations having a turnover of more than Rs.50 crores in the year 2015-16, salary charge rate of 30% is relevant.
Income Tax Surcharge
The income Tax additional charge is pertinent on the measure of salary impose registered. Wage assess additional charge is appropriate on the accompanying rates in view of the aggregate wage of the organization.
- Organizations having all out the salary of Rs. 1 crore to Rs.10 crore rupees are obligated to pay charge additional charge at the rate of 7% of such wage impose.
- Organizations having an aggregate pay of over Rs.10 crore rupees are subject to pay wage to assess extra charge at the rate of 12% of such salary impose.
Education Cess on Income Tax
The measure of wage impose, expanded by the pay assess additional charge will be additionally expanded by “Education Cess on income-tax“. Training cess on salary impose for organizations is figured at the rate of 2% of pay duty and additional charge.
Secondary and Higher Education Cess
The amount of income tax, expanded by the wage impose additional charge will be additionally expanded by “Secondary and Higher Education Cess on income-tax”. Optional and Higher Education Cess on pay impose is appropriate at the rate of 1% of salary assessment and additional charge.
Least Alternate Tax
All organizations are required to pay least substitute assessment at the rate of 18.5% of book benefit in addition to surcharge and instruction cess if the duty obligation of the organization is under 18.5% of book benefit.
Due Date for Company Tax Return Filing
All organizations enrolled in India are required to record pay government form at the very latest the 30th of September. Organizations consolidated between January – March can document MCA yearly return following year and a half in the main year. In any case, a similar kind of exception is not accessible under the Income Tax Act. Henceforth, even organizations enlisted from January – March must document salary expense form prior to 30th September of a similar timetable year.
Sort of Tax Return to be Filed by Company
Organizations enlisted in India can document two sorts of pay government forms, to be specific ITR 6 and ITR 7. Most organizations that are worked revenue driven need to document ITR 6.
Form ITR 6
Organizations enrolled in India and working a business for benefit must document Form ITR 6. Henceforth, private constrained organizations, restricted organizations and one individual organization would be required to document Form ITR6.
Form ITR 7
- ITR 7 must be recorded by organizations required to outfit return under segments 139(4A) or 139(4B) or 139(4C) or 139(4D) or 139(4E) or 139(4F). Thus, just Section 8 Company would be required to record pay expense form in for ITR 7.
- Return to segment 139(4A) is required to be recorded by organizations in receipt of pay got from property held under trust or other lawful commitment completely for altruistic or religious purposes or of wage being willful commitments.
- Return to segment 139(4B) is required to be documented by a political gathering.
- Return under area 139(4C) is required to be documented by
- Logical research affiliation
- News office
- Affiliation or foundation
- Reserve or organization or college or other instructive Foundation or any doctor’s facility or another medicinal establishment
- Return under area 139(4D) is required to be recorded by a college, school or other organization.
- Return under area 139(4E) is required to be recorded by a business trust.
- Return under segment 139(4F) is required to be documented by a speculation finance.
Documents Required for Company Tax Return Filing
ITR return frames are not fit for tolerating report connections. Subsequently, there is no necessity for the recording of any archives with the expense form like identity proof, bank statement, proof of investment, TDS certificates, etc.
Class 2 advanced mark is required for documenting ITR 6 or ITR 7. Henceforth, guarantee that the Directors have a legitimate computerized signature before the salary government form documenting due date.
Pan card for Company
An organization is a fake legal individual having a different identity.To open a financial balance for document salary expense forms, PAN is required for an organization. Consequently, after fusing of an organization, the promoters must apply for PAN for the organization in Form 49AA alongside a duplicate of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies.