Most Important Due date Calendar ( TDS, GST)
- Due date for Payment of Tax deducted/Collected (TDS/TCS) in the month of April-2018
- Monthly GST return in GSTR-1for March-2018 for registered person with aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr.
- PF for April-2018
- Monthly ESIC for April-2018
- TCS Return for the Quarter ended March -2018
- Issue of TDS certificate for tax deducted in the month of March-2018
a) u/s 194IA (TDS on Immoveable property)
b) u/s 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment)
– Furnishing of Form 24G (TDS) by an office of the Government where TDS for the month of April -2018 has been paid without the production of Challan.
- Monthly Summary Return in GSTR-3B for the month of April -2018
- Return in GSTR-5 for the month of April-2018for Non-Resident Taxable Person
- Return in GSTR-5A for the month of April-2018 by Non-Resident Foreign Taxpayers who have come for a short period to make supplies in India
- Provident fund, Employees Deposit-linked Insurance Scheme (EDLI) Return filling for April 2018
- Challan cum Statement with regard to TDS u/s 194IA (TDS on Immoveable property) for April -2018
- Challan cum Statement with regard to TDS u/s 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment) for April-2018
- Submission of a statement in Form No.49C by Non-Resident having liaison office in India.
- Issue of TCS certificate for the quarter ended March 2018
- TDS Return for the Quarter ended on March 2018
- Return of Tax deduction from contributions paid by the trustees of an approved superannuation fundS
- statement of Financial Transactions (SFT) to be furnished by the person specified in rule 114E in Form No. 61A in respect of Financial Year 2017-18
- Statement of reportable account to be furnished by reporting financial institution referred in rule 114G in Form No. 61B in respect of Financial Year 2017-18
- Return in GSTR-6 for the Month of April 2018 for the Input service Distributor
- Monthly GST returns in GSTR-1for April-2018 for the registered person with the aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr.
Monthly GST returns in GSTR-1 for April -2018 for the registered person with an aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr. is required to be filled until 31st May 2018 & not 10th June 2018. E-Way Bill is deferred for the Intra-state transaction for goods movement of an amount exceeding Rs. 50,000/- till 31st May 2018.
Latest posts by Certicom Consulting (see all)
- Filing New Form 15G / 15H Online Process - July 21, 2018
- Best Business Travel Credit cards for Indian Corporates - July 20, 2018
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account-Govt’s Special Scheme for Girl child - July 19, 2018