Govt Advises How to file Table 6A of GSTR-1 by Exporters
A notice has been issued by the portal of the goods and services tax (GST) to exporters to present table 6A of GSTR-1.
To ensure that the GST system transmits the data of the export invoice, in case of export of goods with IGST payment, for ICEGAR for the refund, the exporters must provide complete and correct data while presenting the Table 6A of
- Invoice number and date (fiscal invoice and no commercial invoice).
- Select from the drop-down list (WPAY- with tax payment) / WOPAY-without tax payment.
- Shipping invoice number & Date.
- Note that if you use the offline tool for GSTR 1, the date format is dd-mmm-yyyy, p. On July 15, 2017, it will be
- written on July 15, 2017, and not as July 15, 2017.
- The six-digit port code must be mentioned correctly.
- Value of the invoice: is the total value of the export goods covered by the invoice, including taxes and other charges, if applicable.
- Taxable value: is the value of the goods, on which the tax is paid. (Net value of taxes).
- IGST taxes paid, only in the case, where the export is made with IGST payment.
To ensure that the GST system transmits the data of the export invoices, in case of export of goods with payment of IGST, to ICEGATE for the reimbursement, the exporters must maintain the coherence between the data provided in GST Portal and ICEGATE Portal during the presentation of table 6A of GTSR-1.
The details of the invoice specified in Table 6A of GSTR-1 must match what is mentioned in the shipping invoices in ICEGATE. Note that the invoice value data must match the data shown on the shipping invoice.
Latest posts by Certicom Consulting (see all)
- Filing New Form 15G / 15H Online Process - July 21, 2018
- Best Business Travel Credit cards for Indian Corporates - July 20, 2018
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account-Govt’s Special Scheme for Girl child - July 19, 2018