Late Fee For Delay In Filing Income Tax Return – Mar 2018
Late Fee For Delay in Filing Income Tax Return For the year ended 31ST MARCH, 2018 (Asst.Yr: 2018-19) under Sec. 234F for non-audit cases :
- If Return filed during 01/04/2018 – 31/07/2018: Late Fee NIL
- If Return filed during 01/08/2018 – 31/12/2018: Late fee Rs. 5000 (Five Thousand)
Income less than 5L
If total income does not exceed Rs.5 Lakhs then this Late fee will be restricted to Rs.1000 only.
If Return filed during 01/01/2019 – 31/03/2019: Late Fee Rs.10000 (Ten Thousand).
If total income does not exceed Rs.5 Lakhs then this Late Fee will be restricted to Rs.1000 only.
Better Get your ITR filed by 30/06/2018
To avoid last moment panic due to any technical problem such as AADHAR mismatch, server problem, personal problem, etc.
TIME FOR LINKING AADHAAR WITH PAN IS EXTENDED TILL 30.06.2018.
Latest posts by Certicom Consulting (see all)
- Filing New Form 15G / 15H Online Process - July 21, 2018
- Best Business Travel Credit cards for Indian Corporates - July 20, 2018
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account-Govt’s Special Scheme for Girl child - July 19, 2018