Mutual Fund- How to Check Aadhaar Linking Status Online?
Financial institutions, such as investment funds, such as the latest amendments to the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering (2017), are obliged to finance the Aadhaar number from their customers and to attach them to the corresponding accounts.
Aadhaar last link to the fund is 31 March 2018 (now).
I am sure that most fund investors would already be submitted/provided Aadhaar number RTA-ACHs (such as CAMS / Karvy / Franklin) (or) funds sectors responding.
How to check investment funds – Aadhaar Linking Status on CAMs for Trusted Mutual Funds?
CAMS is the most important R & D agent and service for more than half of the mutual fund operations. CAMS Services Funds are below:
- Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
- DSP Blackrock MF
- HDFC Mutual Fund
- ICICI Prudential MF
- IDFC MF
- IIFL MF
- Kotak Mutual Fund
- L&T MF
- Mahindra MF
- PPFAS MF
- SBI MF
- Shriram MF
- TATA mutual fund &
- Union bank MF
To know the status of Aadhaar Linking, follow the steps below.
- Kindly visit CAMS Aadhaar – Mutual Fund linking facility
- Click the ‘Aadhaar link mode – individual’ option.
- You will need to enter your PAN number and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- If the Aadhaar number is linked to CAMS-managed investment funds, you can view the status message as “Aadhaar available for given PAN”.
- In case you have not yet sent Aadhaar (or Aadhaar) is not affiliated with CAMS-maintained investment funds, you will see the status “AADHAAR will be given to the given PAN”.
How to check on Aadhaar Number Linking Status online Karvy is maintained by Mutual Fund Schemes?
Karvy provides R & T agent services to fund companies such as; Axis Mutual Fund, Mutual Fund Mutual Fund, Mutual Fund Mutual Fund, Mutilation Fund Mutilation Fund, Mutual Fund Mutual Fund, Reliance MF, Quantum Mutual Fund, Equity Fund, Equity Fund, Equity Fund, Taurus Fund, UTI MF etc.
- Kindly visit Karvy’s Aadhaar Linking status check online facility.
- Click on the corresponding options, as shown in the image above.
- You must enter your PAN number and then click ‘Create OTP’.
- You will receive your registered mobile phone number and email address from OTP (linked to MF Folios with Karvy). Enter the OTP on that field and click the ‘Validate OTP’ button.
- If your investment fund is already linked to Aadhaar, you will receive the message as “Status: Aadhaar Seeding Successful”; otherwise, the message “Aadhaar not registered” will be displayed.
Latest posts by Certicom Consulting (see all)
- Time, Place and Value of Supply for good services under GST - August 14, 2018
- GST Procedure - August 13, 2018
- Income Tax Department Portal – Login & Registration Guide - August 11, 2018