- A Company can’t use an identical name or closely similar name of another existing company registered in India.
- The name of the firm should be distinctive for registration. The name of a Private / Public Company shall end with the words “Private Limited” or “Limited” respectively. The found name of a company should go with the restrictions and guidelines for Name convenience as prescribed by the Ministry of corporate Affairs.
- The name of a company starts with a noun followed by activity and ends with the words ‘Private Limited’ in case of private limited company and the word ‘Limited’ in case of public limited company. For example, ‘Tata Consultancy Services Limited’ is a public limited company. The name starts with the noun ‘Tata’, activity ‘Consultancy Services’ and ends with ‘Limited’ as it is a public limited company.
- No promoter can enlist an organization with the name “XYZ” or firmly like that. So also, an exchange stamp proprietor can assert the content of the check, assuming any, to register an organization with that name.
The following two tabs change content below.
Certicom Consulting [ Kedia Arpana & Co ] is a group of Chartered Accountants in the business of Small Business Setup & Statutory Compliance including for Professionals for the past 15 years. We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction.
Latest posts by Certicom Consulting (see all)
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account-Govt’s Special Scheme for Girl child - July 19, 2018
- RBI hikes Interest rates on your Personal Finances - July 19, 2018
- Understanding Form 16 and other TAX related forms - July 18, 2018