- A Company can’t use an identical name or closely similar name of another existing company registered in India.
- The name of the firm should be distinctive for registration. The name of a Private / Public Company shall end with the words “Private Limited” or “Limited” respectively. The found name of a company should go with the restrictions and guidelines for Name convenience as prescribed by the Ministry of corporate Affairs.
- The name of a company starts with a noun followed by activity and ends with the words ‘Private Limited’ in case of private limited company and the word ‘Limited’ in case of public limited company. For example, ‘Tata Consultancy Services Limited’ is a public limited company. The name starts with the noun ‘Tata’, activity ‘Consultancy Services’ and ends with ‘Limited’ as it is a public limited company.
- No promoter can enlist an organization with the name “XYZ” or firmly like that. So also, an exchange stamp proprietor can assert the content of the check, assuming any, to register an organization with that name.
The following two tabs change content below.
Certicom Consulting [ Kedia Arpana & Co ] is a group of Chartered Accountants in the business of Small Business Setup & Statutory Compliance including for Professionals for the past 15 years. We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction.
Latest posts by Certicom Consulting (see all)
- Time, Place and Value of Supply for good services under GST - August 14, 2018
- GST Procedure - August 13, 2018
- Income Tax Department Portal – Login & Registration Guide - August 11, 2018