What is the ITR-6 Form?
Organizations other than organizations claiming exemption under section 11 must furnish their income tax must in ITR-6 Form.
What are the organizations claiming exclusions under segment 11?
Organizations guaranteeing exclusion under area 11 are those whose wage from the property is held for altruistic or religious purposes.
Click here to see the most recent ITR-6 shape from the Income Tax Department.
E-filing audit reports
On the off chance that the assessee is subject to Audit u/s 44AB and the records have been examined by a bookkeeper, the subtle elements of such review report alongside the date of outfitting it to the office must be filled by the head “Audit Information.”
From AY 2013-14, if a citizen is required to outfit a review report under segments 10(23C)(iv), 10(23C)(v), 10(23C)(vi), 10(23C)(vi a), 10A, 12A(1)(b), 44AB, 80-IA, 80-IB, 80-IC, 80-ID, 80JJA, 80LA, 92E or 115JB, he might document the report electronically prior to the date of recording the arrival of pay.
What is the structure of the ITR-6 Form?
The Form has been isolated into two sections and a few calendars:
- Section A: General data
- Part B: Outline of the aggregate pay and expense calculation concerning pay chargeable to impose.
The 33 schedules are:
- Schedule BA: Details of Bank account
- Schedule-HP: Computation of income under the head Income from House Property
- Schedule-BP: Computation of income under the head “profit and gains from business or profession”
- Schedule-DPM: Computation of depreciation on plant and machinery under the Income-tax Act
- Schedule DOA: Computation of depreciation on other assets under the Income-tax Act
- Schedule DEP: Summary of depreciation on all the assets under the Income-tax Act
- Schedule DCG: Computation of deemed capital gains on sale of depreciable assets
- Schedule ESR: Deduction under section 35 (expenditure on scientific research)
- Schedule-CG: Computation of income under the head Capital gains.
- Schedule-OS: Computation of income under the head Income from other sources.
- Schedule-CYLA: Statement of income after set off of current year’s losses
- Schedule-BFLA: Statement of income after set off of unabsorbed loss brought forward from earlier years.
- Schedule- CFL: Statement of losses to be carried forward to future years.
- Schedule –UD: Details of unabsorbed depreciation
- Schedule- 10A: Computation of deduction under section 10A
- Schedule- 10AA: Computation of deduction under section 10AA
- Schedule- 80G: Details of donation entitled for deduction under section 80G
- Schedule- 80IA: Computation of deduction under section 80IA
- Schedule- 80IB: Computation of deduction under section 80IB
- Schedule- 80IC or 80IE: Computation of deduction under section 80IC or 80 IE
- Schedule-VIA: Statement of deductions (from total income) under Chapter VIA.
- Schedule-SI: Statement of income which is chargeable to tax at special rates
- Schedule-EI: Statement of Income not included in total income (exempt incomes)
- Schedule-MAT: Computation of Minimum Alternate Tax payable under section 115JB
- Schedule-MATC: Computation of tax credit under section 115JAA
- Schedule-DDT: Details of payment of Dividend Distribution Tax
- Schedule BBS: Details of tax on distributed income of domestic company on buy back of shares, not listed on stock exchange
- Schedule-IT: Statement of payment of advance-tax and tax on self-assessment.
- Schedule-TDS: Statement of tax deducted at source on income other than salary.
- Schedule-TCS: Statement of tax collected at source
- Schedule FSI: Details of income accruing or arising outside India
- Schedule TR: Details of Taxes paid outside India
- Schedule FA: Details of Foreign Assets
How do I fill out the ITR-6 Form?
Directions for rounding out ITR-6
- In the event that any calendar is not appropriate score crosswise over as “— NA—”.
- On the off chance that anything is inapplicable, state “NA” against that thing.
- Express “Nil” to signify nil figures.
- But as given in the shape, for a negative figure/figure of misfortune, compose “- ” before such figure.
- All figures ought to be adjusted off to the closest one rupee. Be that as it may, the figures for add up to salary/misfortune and duty payable be at long last adjusted off to the closest different of ten rupees.
Sequence for filling out parts and schedules
The Income Tax Department encourages surveys to take after the succession specified underneath while rounding out the salary government form.
- Part A
- Part B
How would I document my ITR-6 Form?
This salary assessment form must be necessarily outfitted electronically under computerized mark to the Income Tax Department.
No annexures required
No record (counting TDS testament) ought to be connected with this arrival shape while documenting ITR-6. Every single such report encased with this Return Form will be disconnected and come back to the individual recording the arrival. Citizens are encouraged to coordinate the assessments deducted/gathered/paid by or in the interest of them with their Tax Credit Statement Form 26AS.