What is its full frame of UIDAI?
UIDAI alludes to Unique Identification Authority of India. It is built up under the arrangements of Aadhaar Act 2016 [ for example Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016]. UIDAI is a statutory body built up by the Government of India vide its notice no 13012/64/2016 dt 12 July 2016 under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). It is depended with the goal to issue Unique Identification number (UID) to subjects of India named as Aadhar. The reason behind acquainting Aadhar was with
- Present a framework wherein copy and phony characters could be disposed of
- Execute a financially savvy and proficient check and validation component.
Under Aadhaar Act 2016 UIDAI embraces
- Enlistment and Authentication
- Guarantee Security
- Perform validation
- Task and Management
- Creating strategies, technique, and framework for aadhaar enlistment
The expert has issued in excess of 120 Crore (approx) Aadhaar numbers to Indian occupants till date and the tallies are expanding each day. In any case, the initiation of UIDAI isn’t new. It was in presence path past Aadhaar Act 2016and The voyage of UIDAI is very fascinating
- From the Year 2009-2015
UIDAI was filling in as a connection officer under the National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog), once in the past known as arranging Commission of India from 28th Jan 2009.
- From the Year 2015-2016
Later on, from 25 Sep 2015 UIDAI was made a connecting officer to Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), in the past known as Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.
Vision and Mission of UIDAI?
UIDAI was built up under Aadhaar Act 2016 with the vision to
- Give Unique Identity to the nationals of India and
- Guarantee advanced verification 24*7 from around the globe.
The Authority’s central goal incorporates
- Issuing Aadhaar Number
- Consistence of Aadhaar Act
- Make Rules and Regulations
- Accommodate Good Governance
- Build up a supportable association
- Attempt Security and Confidentiality of data
- Guarantee Technologically stable and solid foundation
What are UIDAI’s fundamental beliefs?
The Unique Identification Authority of India has an entire arrangement of fundamental beliefs through which its total working is driven. The basic beliefs of UIDAI can be quickly pointed down as under
- Look after honesty
- Driven by advancement
- Have confidence in straightforwardness
- To encourage great Governance
- Brilliance in administrations it gives
- Focused on building a comprehensive country
- Incentive to accomplices and synergistic methodology
- Ceaseless learning and quality upgrades
What is the association structure of UIDAI?
For making its striking nearness all through the nation UIDAI has a designated hierarchical structure. It has
- One Head Quarters at New Delhi
- Eight Regional Offices and
- Two Data Centers
The Data Centers are situated in the two key areas of the nation in particular,
- Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Manesar, Gurugam, Haryana
Likewise, the Head Quarters of UIDAI are situated in the focal point of India for example at New Delhi having the postal location as Unique Identification Authority Of India Government Of India (GOI) Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, NEW DELHI – 110001 The eight (8) Regional Offices of UIDAI are situated at the accompanying spots and they cover in their ambit different states or association regions
States and Union Territories covered
|Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep||Bengaluru||UIDAI Regional Office, Bengaluru Khanija Bhavan, No. 3rd Floor, South Wing Race Course Bengaluru -01|
|Haryana, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh||Chandigarh||UIDAI Regional Office, Chandigarh SCO 139-141, 3RD AND 4TH Floor, Sector 17 -C, Chandigarh 160017|
|Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand||Delhi||UIDAI Regional Office, Delhi Ground Floor, Pragati Maidan, New-Delhi 110001|
|Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, AssamTripura and Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh||Guwahati||UIDAI Regional Office, Guwahati Block -V, First Floor, House feed Complex, Beltola-Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati-781006|
|Orissa, Andaman and Nicobar, Chhattisgarh, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||UIDAI Regional Office, Hyderabad 6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Matrivanam Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500 038 Telangana State|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||UIDAI Regional Office, Lucknow 3rd Floor, Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building, TC -46/V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226010|
|Goa ,Dadar and Nagar haveli , Gujarat,Maharashtra ,Daman and Diu||Mumbai||UIDAI Regional Office,Mumbai 7th Floor ,MTNL Exchange ,GD Somani Marg ,Cuff Parade ,Colaba Mumbai -400005|
|West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand||Ranchi||UIDAI Regional Office, Ranchi 1st Floor RIADA Central Office Building Namkum Industrial Area Near STPI Lowadih , Ranchi 834010|
What are the services given by UIDAI?
The different services given by UIDAI incorporate
- Aadhaar Enrollment
- Age fo Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Updation
- E Aadhaar
- E KYC administrations
- Administrations of Authentication
- Aadhaar Status Notification
- Aadhaar Letter Delivery
- Finding enlistment Center
- Recover lost UID
- Aadhaar Number Verification
- Financial balance connecting status
- Check your qualifications in Aadhar and so on