Fast-forward enrollment on GST for Small & Medium Business.
GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required, Online Registration Steps. All you have to think about GST New Registration Procedure 2017, Find Complete Technique for Online GST Registration in India. Outline of Procedures and Documents required for enrollment on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers. Check Registration Procedure Under GST. Enlistment of Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal with Screenshots. GST Registration at New Portal. GSTN Portal India. GST India enrollment. Check All GST Updates and GST Latest News from beneath. Presently Scroll down beneath n Check all points of interest for “GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required”
Documents for GST REGISTRATION
- Pan card – Proprietor/ Partners
- Aadhar Card – Proprietor/ Partners
- Rental Agreement/ Property Tax Receipt – Business premises
- Electricity bill
- PP. Photo
- Bank Statement- 6 months
- Business Details – Product or Service with Description
- Mobile No- Proprietor/ Partners
- Email id – Proprietor/ Partners
GST Registration Open Now
Final Step after GST Registration or GST Migration
1. If you are a Taxpayer having received Acknowledgement Reference Number (ARN Number):
- You should be able to download the Provisional Registration Certificate from “Download Certificates” at GST website from 27th June 2017.
2. If you are a Taxpayer, who has saved the enrolment form with all details but has not submitted the same with DSC, E-Sign or EVC:
- You will receive the ARN at your registered email ID, if the data given are successfully validated after 27th June 2017.
- In the case of validation failure (data like PAN not matching), you should be able to log in to the same portal from 27th June 2017 onwards and correct the errors. You can refer the registered email for details of the errors.
3. If you are a Taxpayer, who has partially completed the enrolment form:
- You can log in to the portal on the above-mentioned date and complete the rest of the form.
4. If you are not an existing Taxpayer and wish to register newly under GST
- You would be able to apply for new registration at the GST portal from 25th June 2017.
Click here to download GST Registration Certificate (Link available from 27th June 2017)
Call : +91-98800 52923 / 98453 77948 or Mail Us: email@example.com
Latest posts by Certicom Consulting (see all)
- Filing New Form 15G / 15H Online Process - July 21, 2018
- Best Business Travel Credit cards for Indian Corporates - July 20, 2018
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account-Govt’s Special Scheme for Girl child - July 19, 2018