How to file your tax return if you have two Form 16 Part A?
What is in Form 16 – Part A?
If your company was acquired or merged mid-year, you’ll see different TAN numbers in both the Part As.
How to file your tax return if you have 2 Part As?
Go to Tax filing Platform and click on ‘Start your tax return’
Select ‘Continue here’
Fill up all the personal information and the address section.
After filling up the Personal Information section, on the salary information page, enter the following information by looking at your first Form 16 Part A.
- Enter ‘Amount paid’ as ‘income chargeable under head Salaries’
- Enter the name of the company and TAN next
- Name and address of the employer
- For tax deducted at source field, enter the number from ‘Amount of tax deducted.’
Latest posts by Certicom Consulting (see all)
- Filing New Form 15G / 15H Online Process - July 21, 2018
- Best Business Travel Credit cards for Indian Corporates - July 20, 2018
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account-Govt’s Special Scheme for Girl child - July 19, 2018