Looking to buy your dream home? Below are the list of questions you should have:
- Whether the Project is registered with RERA?
- What is the expected date of completion of the project as per the RERA certificate?
- Whether the builder adhering to the terms and conditions as referred in RERA Regn certificate?
- Whether the builder has received all the needed approvals?
- Is the Location suitable to stay?
- Whether the Builder/Developer trustworthy?
- List out the other projects completed by the builder/developer?
- How good is the Connectivity to different places?
- Whether the facilities like hospitals, schools, public transports, parks, etc. available in/around the property?
- What is the expected future Resale value?
- List out all amenities that are being offered?
- How is the Construction quality?
- Whether the builder has received the Occupancy certificate?
- Whether the builder has received the Completion certificate?
- Whether TDS is applicable? If so whether complied?
- Whether the banks have approved the project of the builder to grant loan to the home buyers?
Having any further questions, please contact Certicom Consulting.