1. Yearly Return due date additionally broadened:
The due date for outfitting the yearly returns (GSTR 9 and 9A) and compromise explanation (9C) for the FY 2017 – 2018 further stretched out till 30th June 2019.
2. Late charge waiver:
Late charge will be totally postponed for all citizens in the event that FORM GSTR-1, FORM GSTR-3B &FORM GSTR-4 for the months/quarters July, 2017 to September, 2018, are outfitted after 22.12.2018 however prior to 31.03.2019.
3. E-way bill:
Citizens who have not documented the profits for two back to back assessment periods will be confined from producing e-way charges.
4. Time limit stretched out for ITC on 2017-18 Invoices:
ITC in connection to solicitations issued by the provider amid FY 2017-18 might be benefited by the beneficiary till the due date for outfitting of FORM GSTR-3B for the long stretch of March, 2019, subject to indicated conditions.
5. New Return documenting framework on preliminary premise:
The new return documenting framework will be presented on a preliminary premise from 01.04.2019 and on compulsory premise from 01.07.2019.
6. Single Cash Ledger:
There would be a solitary money record for each duty head.
7. Single Authority for Disbursing Refund:
A plan of single expert for payment of the discount sum endorsed by either the Center or the State assess specialists would be actualized on pilot premise.
8.Changes in Annual Return:
– Amendment of headings – supplies – ‘made amid the year’ and not ‘as proclaimed in returns recorded amid the year’
– All profits in FORM GSTR-1&FORM GSTR-3B to be documented before recording of GSTR 9 arrangement
– HSN code might be announced just for internal supplies esteem 10% or a greater amount of aggregate internal
– Additional installments, assuming any, required, should be possible through FORM GST DRC-03 just in real money
– ITC can’t be profited through FORM GSTR-9 and FORM GSTR-9C
– All solicitations relating to past FY (independent of month in which such receipt is accounted for in FORM GSTR-1) would be auto-populated in FORM GSTR-9
– Value of “non-GST supply” will likewise incorporate the estimation of “no supply” and might be accounted for in Table 5D, 5E and 5F of FORM GSTR-9
– Verification by citizen who is transferring compromise explanation would be incorporated into FORM GSTR-9C.
9.Due date augmentation:
– FORM GSTR-8 by internet business administrators for the long periods of October, November and December, 2018 will be stretched out till 31.01.2019.
– FORM GST ITC-04 for the period July 2017 to December 2018 will be reached out till 31.03.2019.
The essential Notifications/Circulars for executing the above proposals of the GST Council will be issued right away.