- Taxpayers can now see all the GSTINs mapped to same PAN across India, at the time of filing the Part A of the registration application form for new registration, on same PAN.
- Taxpayers applying for registration as OIDAR can now give details of their authorised representative appointed in India (Name, PAN, Mail & mobile number) in Part A of the registration Form GST REG 10.
- The validation of unique combination of same PAN, Email and Mobile number has been removed while filing registration application by already registered taxpayers. Now another registration can be taken by already registered taxpayers (Normal, Composition, Casual, TDS, TCS, GSTP) by giving same (or any) combination of PAN, Email or Mobile number.
The following two tabs change content below.
Certicom Consulting [ Kedia Arpana & Co ] is a group of Chartered Accountants in the business of Small Business Setup & Statutory Compliance including for Professionals for the past 15 years. We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction.
- Car dealers may go out of business once BS-VI deadline does not extend
- How can a NRI invest in mutual funds in India?