A. Due dates for Compliances under GST for September 2018
- 11-09-2018- Due date for filing GSTR-1 for m/o Aug 2018 -> Applicable for taxpayers with Annual Aggregate turnover Above Rs. 1.50 Crore (Rs. One Crore Fifty Lacks) only.
- 20-09-2018- GSTR-3B for the m/o Aug. Pay due Tax till this date. (Earlier it was filed first & now May onwards GSTR-1 is to filed first so data needs to be finalized before 11th itself.
- 20-09-2018 – Due date of GSTR-5 (filed by a Non-resident Taxable person) for the for the month of Aug 2018
- 20-09-2018 – Due date of GSTR-5A (filed by a Non-resident Taxable person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a non-taxable online recipient) for the for the month of Aug 2018
- 30-09-2018 – Due date of GSTR-6 (filed by an input service distributor) for the months from July 2017 to June 2018
- RFD-10:- Eighteen months after end of the quarter for which refund is to be claimed
B. Dates for compliance according to income tax before September 2018
- 30-09-2018 – Annual return of income for the financial year 2018-19 if the assesse:-
- (not having any international or specified domestic transaction)
- is (a) corporate-assesse or
- non-corporate assesse (whose books of account are required to be audited) or
- Working partner of a firm whose accounts are required to be audited).
- 15-09-2018 – Second installment of advance tax for the assessment year 2019-20
- 30-09-2018 Deposit of Income Tax – Self Assessment Tax
- 30-09-2018 – Audit report under section 44AB for the assessment year 2018-19
- In the case of a corporate-assese or non-corporate assese (who is required to submit his/its return of income on September 30, 2018).
- 07-09-2018- Due date for deposit of tax deducted /collected at source for m/o Aug 2018
- 07-09-2018- Submission of declaration for no TCS obtained from Manufacturer to the Commissioner of Income Tax.
- 14-09-2018- Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IA (TDS on Immovable property) in m/o July 2018
- 14-09-2018 – Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment) in m/o July 2018
- 30-09-2018 – Due date for furnishing of Challan-cum-statement in respect of tax deducted under Section 194-IA(TDS on Immovable property) in Month of Aug 18.
- 30-09-2018 – Due date for furnishing of Challan-cum-statement in respect of tax deducted under Section 194-IB(TDS on Certain Rent payment) in Month of Aug 18.
C. Due dates for compliance under ESI, PF Act by September 2018
- 15-09-2018- PF Payment for Month of August 2018.
- 15/09/2018- ESIC Payment for Month of August 2018
- 25-09-2018 – PF Return filling for August -2018 (including pension and insurance scheme forms)
D. Dates for compliance pursuant to the Companies Act before September 2018
- 15-09-2018- Mandatory application DIR-3 KYC for all managers
- MCA would manage the KYC of all corporate executives annually with a new e-form viz. DIR-3 KYC.
- Accordingly, each manager who has been assigned your DIN by March 31, 2018. Also, your DIN is in an “approved” position. Would be obliged to return form of DIR-3 KYC before August 31, 2018.
- While sending the document, identify a unique personal mobile phone number and personal email certificate with the one-time password (OTP)
[frontpage_news widget=”879″ name=”Certicom – A Group of Chartered Accountants – Articles”]