Latest GST News
August 21, 2018: The date of the GSTR-3B submission for July 2018 has been extended until August 24, 2018.
August 6, 2018: Return the payment mechanism for the supplies provided by registered persons to TDS and TCS under GST, postponed until January 30, 2019.
August 4, 2018: The 29th meeting of the GST Council was held in New Delhi. Digital payment incentives had a green flag. A committee to be set up to address MSME defects.
July 30, 2018: We know the importance of the proposed changes in the GST’s return.
July 30, 2018: The date of submission of the GSTR-6 documents from August 2017 to August 2018 dates back to the 3rd September of 2018.
Recent Notification and Circulars
- CGST/IGST/UTGST Notifications issued in 2018
- CGST/IGST/UTGST Orders & Circulars issued in 2018
- CGST Orders issued in 2017 – PDF
- IGST Circulars issued in 2017 – PDF
- CGST Circulars issued in 2017 – PDF
Stay with us to know all the GST news!
For Further Information & Reading:
- All about E-Way Bill: Rules and Generation
- Private Limited Company Registration
- GST Council
- HSN Code List & GST Rate Finder
- GST Registration
- Know about gst.gov.in
GST Council Meets
- 29th GST Council Meeting Highlights
- 28th GST Council Meeting Highlights
- 27th GST Council Meeting Highlights
- 26th GST Council Meeting Highlights
- 25th GST Council Meeting Highlights
- 24th GST Council Meeting Highlights
- 23rd GST Council Meeting Highlights