How to connect your Aadhaar number to your EPF UAN online?
The Employee Promotion Fund (EPFO) has forced Aadhaar to close the Employee’s Provident Fund account. In the near future, EPFO has introduced many objects online.
Now you can check your PF account balance statement, file a claim online transmission of PF (or) to make a partial/full withdrawal of money from his account SFD online. But for all of these facilities, your Aadhaar number has been linked with UAN (Universal Account Number).
In this post, let’s talk about different options where you can link Aadhaar and EPF UAN.
How to connect EPF UAN to the KYC Portal? (Optional – 1)
The EPFO has recently launched this online provision to link Aadhaar to your ESPN account (UAN). You can submit your Aadhaar number to EPFO without signing in to your UAN membership portal.
- Please visit the EPF portal.
- Click ‘eKYC Portal‘ under the ‘online services’ section of the home page.
- You will be re-directed to the eKYC portal page. Kindly click on ‘Link UAN Aadhaar‘ option under ‘For EPFO members’ section.
- Under ‘link, your UAN with Aadhaar’ screen, provide your current UAN number and mobile number that is linked to UAN and click on ‘Generate OTP’. Provide the OTP in ‘Confirm OTP’ field & your Aadhaar number and then click on ‘submit’ button. (The moment you provide your UAN number, the mobile number that is linked to it gets displayed.)
- After a successful OTP check and if your personal data between match UAN – Aadhaar then Aadhaar will be linked to your UAN. Your employer does not participate in this process.
- If there are any inconsistencies (for example, your UAN name may be different from the name provided in Aadhaar), you must correct them in UAN (through your employer) or in the Aadhaar card.
Under this eKYC portal, you also have the ability to track the online status of eKYC (Aadhaar-UAN online status tracking).
- Please visit the eKYC portal. Click on the “Tracking eKYC” link in the “EPFO Members” section.
If UAN and Aadhaar are successfully connected, you will receive the following message.
[frontpage_news widget=”1747″ name=”AADHAR”]
[frontpage_news widget=”879″ name=”Certicom – A Group of Chartered Accountants – Articles”]